Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Adventure


I truly enjoy Chick-fil-A. Chicken sandwiches are my go-to fast food item and the sandwiches from Chick-fil-A are probably my favorite. McChickens are an occasional guilty pleasure, but just because McDonald's is hard-wired into my being. And the Checkers chicken sandwich is good, too. But when I read on Me So Hungry that Chick-fil-A was dropping a new spicy chicken sandwich, it immediately made sense.

They had this whole online reservation system prior to the launch. You got to pick a three hour window when you could get your free sandwich. Reservations at a fast food restaurant. Nice.

We headed over for the sandwich and ended up with a whole meal.




In addition to the sandwich, they gave us a bottle of water and and a brownie. We supplemented the lunch with those great waffle fries, the Original Chicken Sandwich (call it the control sandwich) and extra pickles.

The Spicy Chicken Sandwich itself, it was a more peppery version of their Original. Totally worth getting. But if you're like me and really like spicy food, you will need to add hot sauce, or bring your own peppers or something. All in, I now have a new item to order. "Spicy Chicken Sandwich, extra pickles and hot sauce."

No comments: